By Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity
Thoroughly up-to-date and multiplied, this new Third Edition presents the most recent details on dosage, varieties, movie defects, and polymer characterization. Written via well known leaders within the box, Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms is definitely the main complete publication available to buy today.
New to the Third Edition:
- the interplay of substances with useful polymers
- the effect of processing parameters on coating quality
- the stabilization of polymeric movie coats
- plasticizers and their purposes in pharmaceutical coatings
- adhesion of polymeric motion pictures to good substrates
- basic homes of latex and pseudolatex colloidal dispersions
Key themes included:
- polymer interactions with medicinal drugs and excipients
- physical getting older of polymeric films
- a whole review and in-depth research of contemporary advances within the box, including info at the most modern gear used to use polymers to a pharmaceutical system
- illustrated examples explaining the fitting steps to be taken with the intention to resolve formula, processing, and balance difficulties to accomplish an optimized dosage form
Read Online or Download Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
Ten years after the debut of the expansive CRC instruction manual of Thermodynamic info of Copolymer recommendations, The CRC instruction manual of part Equilibria and Thermodynamic information of Copolymer recommendations updates and expands the world’s first accomplished resource of this important facts. writer Christian Wohlfarth, a chemical thermodynamicist focusing on section equilibria of polymer and copolymer suggestions and a revered contributor to the CRC instruction manual of Chemistry and Physics, has amassed up to date facts from greater than 500 newly released references.
This booklet offers an advent to band concept and the digital homes of fabrics at a degree compatible for final-year undergraduates or first-year graduate scholars. It units out to supply the vocabulary and quantum-mechanical education essential to comprehend the digital, optical and structural houses of the fabrics met in technological know-how and know-how and describes many of the experimental ideas that are used to review band constitution at the present time.
Technological know-how and expertise of Rubber, moment variation offers a basic survey of elastomers and an exam of rubberlike elasticity, with an emphasis on a unified remedy starting from actual concept to ultimate functions. Researchers in polymer technology and engineering fields will locate assurance of modern advances, unsolved difficulties and projections, and processing.
This publication discusses all issues of cellulose chemistry. protecting themes from physicochemical features of cellulose, it really is chemistry, nanostructured fragments and derived molecules resembling cellodextrines and lignin carbohydrate complexes to cellulose gels in scientific software and paper items (paper yellowing, usual getting older, mass deacidification) this publication provides a accomplished evaluation on cellulose and cellulose items.
- Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering Applications: A Review of the Past and Future Trends
- Plastic Theory of Structures: In SI/Metric Units (Structures and solid body mechanics series)
- Hierarchical Bottom-Up Methodology for Integrating Dynamic Ethynylhelicene Oligomers: Synthesis, Double Helix Formation, and the Higher Assembly Formation (Springer Theses)
- In Situ Spectroscopy of Monomer and Polymer Synthesis
- Forensic Polymer Engineering: Why Polymer Products Fail in Service (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- Plastics: Microstructure and Engineering Applications
Extra info for Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) by Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity