By K F Au
The first set of chapters commence with a short evaluate of the elemental rules of knitting, together with the categories and suitability of yarns for knitting in addition to the houses completed via knitted materials. the second one a part of the e-book examines the key advances in knitting, equivalent to clever yarn supply platforms in weft knitting, knitted textile composites and advances in round knitting. The concluding element of the ebook offers a variety of case stories the place complex knitted items are used. issues variety from knitted buildings for moisture administration to weft knitted constructions for sound absorption.
With its wonderful editor and array of foreign members, Advances in knitting expertise is a crucial textual content for designers, engineers and technicians fascinated about the manufacture and use of knitted textiles and clothes. it's going to even be proper for teachers and students.
- Provides either a well timed and authoritative reference on advancements in knitted cloth production
- Examines differing kinds and suitability of yarns for knitting together with the modelling of knitting
- Advances in knitting are explored in a couple of diverse components corresponding to clever yarn supply platforms and present difficulties and boundaries in weft knitted constructions for business applications
Read or Download Advances in Knitting Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
Ten years after the debut of the expansive CRC guide of Thermodynamic info of Copolymer recommendations, The CRC instruction manual of section Equilibria and Thermodynamic info of Copolymer recommendations updates and expands the world’s first complete resource of this important information. writer Christian Wohlfarth, a chemical thermodynamicist focusing on section equilibria of polymer and copolymer ideas and a revered contributor to the CRC instruction manual of Chemistry and Physics, has accrued up to date information from greater than 500 newly released references.
This publication presents an creation to band idea and the digital houses of fabrics at a degree appropriate for final-year undergraduates or first-year graduate scholars. It units out to supply the vocabulary and quantum-mechanical education essential to comprehend the digital, optical and structural houses of the fabrics met in technology and know-how and describes a few of the experimental recommendations that are used to review band constitution at the present time.
Technological know-how and know-how of Rubber, moment variation offers a normal survey of elastomers and an exam of rubberlike elasticity, with an emphasis on a unified therapy starting from actual thought to ultimate functions. Researchers in polymer technology and engineering fields will locate assurance of contemporary advances, unsolved difficulties and projections, and processing.
This booklet discusses all issues of cellulose chemistry. overlaying subject matters from physicochemical features of cellulose, it truly is chemistry, nanostructured fragments and derived molecules comparable to cellodextrines and lignin carbohydrate complexes to cellulose gels in scientific program and paper items (paper yellowing, traditional getting older, mass deacidification) this publication offers a entire evaluation on cellulose and cellulose items.
- Biocatalysis in Polymer Chemistry
- Thiophenes (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Foundations of High Performance Polymers: Properties, Performance and Applications
- Science and Engineering of Short Fibre Reinforced Polymer Composites (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Textiles and Clothing Sustainability: Recycled and Upcycled Textiles and Fashion (Textile Science and Clothing Technology)
Additional info for Advances in Knitting Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Advances in Knitting Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by K F Au