By Tim R. Swartz
Explore the unusual global below the Poles! trip with renown researcher Tim Swartz as he makes an attempt to resolve Admiral Richard E Byrd's mysterious trip to discover a mystery subterranean global! this is proof that the good adventurer truly ventured past the poles right into a wealthy land inhabited through a race of superbeings in addition to potentially refugee scientists and SS individuals of Hitler's dreaded Nazi regime.
EXAMINE MANY arguable principles, together with: zero How the realm used to be shaped.
* The lifestyles of the mythological lands of Hyperborea and Ultima Thule.
* the advance of the Flying Saucer.
* The mysterious lands and other people of the a long way North.
* Operation Highjump - Antarctic assault! zero Did Hitler get away to Antarctica?
* Britain's mystery warfare on the Poles.
* Did an internal global race supply the German's unidentified flying object know-how? This ebook includes many vital illustrations, paintings and records for the intense pupil to review.
"The idea of a hole earth has been with us for a very long time. such a lot so-called severe researchers want to sweep the speculation lower than the run. actually as a substitute booklet writer i've got came across that there are extra humans at risk of settle for that UFOs originate from inside of our personal planet than from a few remote global in space....This ebook makes exciting reading." --Timothy Beckley/ConspiracyJournal.com
Read Online or Download Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the Poles PDF
Similar metaphysics books
A whole manual/guide for divining the eighty one playing cards utilizing real Science/Whilom Magic Tarot deck, together with the Whilom et Nebulae and Assiah et Assiah playing cards. even if this guide can be utilized with a B/W booklet reader, this model has been made particularly for colour touchscreen e-readers.
We needs to all make offerings approximately how we wish to reside. We evaluation our percentages through counting on historic, ethical, own, political, spiritual, and clinical modes of reviews, however the values and purposes that persist with from them clash. Philosophical difficulties are pressured on us after we attempt to focus on such conflicts.
This e-book provides 3 lectures via Allan Hobson, entitled “The William James Lectures on Dream Consciousness”. the 3 lectures disclose the hot psychology, the recent body structure and the hot philosophy that derive from and aid the protoconsciousness speculation of dreaming. They assessment intimately some of the reviews on sleep and dreaming performed because the days of Sigmund Freud.
Grace and Freedom represents Lonergan's access into subject material that may occupy him all through his lifetime. even as it's a manifestation of the considering that has made him one of many world's prime Thomist students. the amount is in elements. half One is a brand new version of "Grace and Freedom: Operative Grace within the considered St Thomas Aquinas", 4 articles written by means of Lonergan in 1941-42, first released in booklet shape in 1971.
- Religion Within the Limits of Language Alone: Wittgenstein on Philosophy and Religion (Heythrop Studies in Contemporary Philosophy, Religion and Theology)
- Edgar Cayce and the Cosmos
- The Invention of Time and Space: Origins, Definitions, Nature, Properties
- The Soul's Upward Yearning: Clues to Our Transcendent Nature from Experience and Reason: 2 (Happiness, Suffering, and Transcendence)
Additional info for Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the Poles
Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the Poles by Tim R. Swartz